Police Mutual Assurance Society (PMAS), founded in 1922, offers financial advice and a range of products designed especially for the members of the UK Police services and their families. The ultimate goal of this Natural ADABAS migration to Java/SQL Server was to help over 200,000 police officers receive savings, investments and insurance services quicker.
Ideal audiences for this document include:
- CIOs looking to move from legacy systems to Microsoft stack (SQL Server, C#/.NET, CRM)
- CIOs and CFOs seeking to leverage data analytics and/or business intelligence to gain competitive advantage
- CIOs looking to streamline systems and add efficiencies
- CFOs looking to dramatically reduce license spend associated with legacy systems
- Line of Business Managers looking to integrate platforms for better service levels and performance